Your Castle Real Estate
Professional Background and Services
As a licensed REALTOR®, I am a seasoned professional, with 23 years’ experience in project management, marketing, and sales. After a successful career as a professor and higher education administrator, I am now enjoying my dream job of assisting people with buying and selling their most important asset: their HOME! I have also undergone professional Negotiations training, and am certified in the Karass Effective Negotiations method, which allows me to get a better price for your property.
For many years I worked in higher education, overseeing the Extended Campus in the University of Colorado system. That experience allowed me to hone my business skills in management, marketing, and program development. In 2013, I decided to apply those skills in starting my own Real Estate business and have since created a top-producing business and have become an award-winning Realtor.
My Service Package Includes:
- Home Staging Services: In addition to being a licensed agent, I work extensively with homeowners to stage their home so it will garner the highest price possible.
- Exceptional Personal Service: I will personally oversee all details of your home sale or purchase from start to finish. I take the time to provide personalized, quality service.
- Professionally Trained Negotiator: I use my negotiating training and expertise to get you to best price possible for your sale or purchase.
- Market Expertise for Buyers: Whether searching for a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, I work hard to match buyers with appropriate properties, saving you valuable time in the search process.
- Financing Assistance: I can help you connect with great financial experts who will offer you the best deals available.
- Service Providers: I have a strong network of local service providers to assist you with any projects you need to accomplish when you sell or buy a home.
- Whether you are buying or selling, I have the expertise to guide you to a successful real estate transaction.
I am a Colorado native, so I’ve seen our state grow and change throughout several decades! My family and I live in the Centennial/Littleton area and are proud Littleton School District parents. I am involved in many community events, volunteering regularly, and have served on the South Suburban Public Art Board. When not showing and listing homes, I love movies, yoga and traveling. An avid reader, I participate in several book clubs and can regularly be found at the Arapahoe Public Libraries. Looking forward to meeting you!