Your Castle Real Estate
Professional Background and Services
As a licensed REALTOR®, I am a seasoned professional, with 20 years’ experience in project management, marketing, and sales. After a successful career as a professor and higher education administrator, I am now enjoying my dream job of assisting people with buying and selling their most important asset: their HOME! I have also undergone professional Negotiations training, and am certified in the Karass Effective Negotiations method, which allows me to get a better price for your property. In addition, I am a professional Home Stager, and offer complimentary staging services to my clients.
My Service Package Includes:
• Affordable Commission Rate: As an independent broker I am able to offer lower commission rates than most agents.
• Home Staging Services: In addition to being a licensed agent, I am a professional Home Stager and offer clients who list with me my basic staging package for free ($1,200 savings).
• Exceptional Personal Service: I will personally oversee all details of your home sale or purchase from start to finish. I take the time to provide personalized, quality service.
• Professionally Trained Negotiator: I use my negotiating training and expertise to get you to best price possible for your sale or purchase.
• Market Expertise for Buyers: Whether searching for a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, I work hard to match buyers with appropriate properties, saving you valuable time in the search process.
• Financing Assistance: I can help you connect with great financial experts who will offer you the best deals available.
I am a Colorado native, so I’ve seen our state grow and change throughout several decades! My family and I live in Centennial and are proud Littleton School District parents. I am involved in many community events and currently serve on the South Suburban Public Art Board. When not showing and listing homes, I love movies, yoga and traveling. An avid reader, I participate in several book clubs and can regularly be found at the Arapahoe Public Libraries. Looking forward to meeting you!